Monday, October 13, 2014

Isabel's Eyes




watercolor and mixed media
size: 6 x 13 inches

click on image to enlarge


Isabel is a beautiful calico cat that belongs to my neighbor, Bob.  She has amazing iridescent eyes that change color depending on the light, varying from green to blue green opals.

I need photos of your pets to help me continue this series!!! NOTE:  I prefer images with the pet looking directly into the camera.  It is helpful to have more than one photo for reference.

Please email me photos of your pet's face.  I need good images of animals' faces that I can zoom in on and use for reference to create more paintings for my series.  If I choose your pet photo to make a painting, you will have first option to purchase the original at a special price.  You are not obligated to purchase. My email:  sots11@hotmail.com


Thank you for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment