Sunday, September 8, 2013

SEASONS OF THE SOUL ~ fortitude






courage...


detail from SEASONS OF THE SOUL
©1993 Stephanie E. Robinson


Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen.
                                                                                               ~Brene Brown




What would happen if I showed up wholeheartedly for my life?  Threw caution to the wind...



Like a Columbus of the heart, mind, and soul I have hurled myself off the shores of my own fears and limiting beliefs to venture far out into the uncharted territories of my inner truth, in search of what it means to be genuine and at peace with who I really am. I have abandoned the masquerade of living up to the expectations of others and explored the new horizons of what it means to be truly and completely me, in all my amazing imperfection and most splendid insecurity. 
                            ~Anthon St. Marteen


                                                                                     

When I created Seasons of the Soul, it was through a process by which each of the figures filtered into my consciousness.  Since its creation, it is like the artwork has taken on a life of its own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment